InCorp Restructuring Services LLP is the first registered Insolvency Professional Entity in Karnataka having registration no. IBBI/IPE/1029 and situated at No.8, 3rd Floor, ‘VK COMMERCE’, 3rd Main, Rajajinagar 6th Block, Opp. Rajajinagar IT Park, Bangalore – 560010.
The Designated Partner is the founder partners of Vinay & Keshava Chartered Accountants who have been successful corporate solutions providers and a partner of choice to our clients for their business growth and expansion.
Implementation of “The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016” is said to be a game changer in the Indian Corporate System, seeking to deal with insolvency and liquidation proceedings effectively and efficiently. Hence, VKRP, has put together a large team of dedicated professionals who are Experienced & Qualified Insolvency Resolution Professionals, Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Company Secretaries and a number of Junior Executives for assistance who have experience in managing distressed business operations lead by Mr. Vinay Mruthyunjaya who is a leading Chartered Accountant, Law Graduate and also a Qualified Insolvency Resolution Professional with more than 30 years of experience.
We assist the lenders to recover their dues whilst also assisting Resolution Professionals, through the entire corporate insolvency resolution process as process advisors. we actively guide and assist Financial, operational creditors in reclaiming their amount through the insolvency resolution process.
Our Scope of work is as follows
- Formulation of legal strategies in line with prevalent legal, regulatory and policy framework in order to achieve an effective and efficient resolution of stressed assets in line with commercial objectives
- Filing / defending of applications under IBC before the National Company Law Tribunal / NCLAT
- Legal advisory services and assistance to Insolvency Resolution Professionals
- Conducting legal due diligence on the corporate entity and drafting/negotiation of documentation for divestment, exit and sale and raising of funds.
- Conducting Financial & Tax due diligence on the corporate entity and advising on the best strategies to achieve effective resolution
- Assistance in preparation of various documents such as Information Memorandum, Evaluation Matrix etc. which needs core competence & expertise in the areas of finance, legal & other statutes.
- Legal advisory services and assistance in the drafting of resolution plans and in its implementation in accordance with the legal, regulatory and policy framework
- Legal advisory, assistance and representing our clients in liquidation proceedings
- Legal assistance and representations in recovery actions/enforcement of security